Whether you’re just in the planning stages or you’ve been running your business for years, you’ve got something in common with almost every other entrepreneur out there.
You want your business to GROW!
You know that you’re ready to take your business to the next level.
You know, down in your soul, that you have the drive to turn your art, your designs, your craft, your PASSION into a THRIVING, SUSTAINABLE, PROFITABLE business.
You’re not in this to make a few dollars. You’re ready to step into the big time.
You’re passionate about what you make, and you’re ready to build a thriving business around it.
But you can’t quite figure out how to make the leap.
You know that in order to take your business to the next level, you need to make some serious changes. You’re ready, but you need some help.
It’s time for some serious BUSINESS THINKING.
Whether you’re in the early stages of planning your business, or you’ve been in business for years (but can’t seem to take it to the next level) the Business Thinking Boot Camp is your chance to whip your business into shape in 2012.
The Business Thinking Boot Camp is a 3-week e-course designed to cover all aspects of the business of running your business. And, it’s perfectly timed to jumpstart your business growth for the new year.
The Business Thinking Boot Camp isn’t about following someone else’s blueprint of what a business should look like. Instead, it’s about finding the right solution for your business, your products, and your life.
The Business Thinking Bootcamp focuses on seven pillars of your business:
2. People (your Ideal Customers)
3. Product and Production
4. Pricing and Profit
5. Presentation and Branding
6. Revenue Streams
For each of those pillars, you’ll evaluate your business and determine the strategy that works best for you.
But don’t worry, you won’t be doing this alone.
I’ll be there every step of the way.
I’m Megan Auman, designer, metalsmith, and founder of Designing an MBA. But you can think of me as your business personal trainer. Throughout the course, I’ll be giving you instruction and exercises to help work your business into shape.
Each of the seven pillars will be a module in the course. For each module, you’ll get:
- A comprehensive training video (approximately 20 – 30 minutes long)
- The video lesson in audio and PDF forms
- Worksheets to help you apply the lesson to your business
- Action steps so you can get your business into shape
Plus, each week of the course you’ll get a live, Q&A call with me to answer any questions and get real feedback on your business.
Business Thinking Boot Camp starts Monday, January 2 and runs through January 20.
Ready to get started?
The price for all-access to Business Thinking Boot Camp is just $249.
Your Business Thinking Boot Camp registration includes:
- Complete access to the private, members only course website
- Each lesson in video, audio, and text form (Lessons will be released on Monday and Thursday of each week.)
- Worksheets and action steps for every lesson
- One live Q&A call each week of the course (plus an MP3 recording of every call)
- A bonus, follow-up Q&A call approximately one month after the course ends to make sure you’re still on track
- Regular emails to remind you to TAKE ACTION on the course content
- The ability to ask questions, get feedback, and interact with your classmates on the private class blog
Business Thinking Boot Camp will help you answer these major questions about your business:
- Why does my business matter?
- Who is my ideal customer?
- What makes my products unique?
- How should I price my products?
- Does branding matter for my business? (Spoiler alert: YES!)
- Should I sell on Etsy, my own online shop, at craft shows, or wholesale?
- Do I really need a business plan?
By diving deep into these questions (and many others) you’ll establish a much clearer picture of what makes your business tick, and what makes your business different from every other business out there.
Business Thinking Boot Camp is designed to help you get major clarity on your business AND put that new found focus into ACTION to help your business grow.
After taking Business Thinking Boot Camp, you’ll be able to:
- Understand the purpose behind your business AND articulate that purpose to your customers
- Identify your ideal customer AND learn what that customer is looking for
- Make your products stand out from the crowd AND streamline your production process
- Price your products for PROFIT and track your profits effectively
- Present a cohesive, visually enticing brand to your customers
- Identify which revenue streams are right for your business
- Create a plan of action for your business
Ready to get started?
Register now for just $249!
Payment is handled safely and securely through PayPal. Once you’ve registered, you’ll be directed to a website to complete your registration by joining the private email list. You’ll have access to the course website a few days before class officially starts.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How much time will this program take? Each week of the three week program, you can expect about 2-3 hours of content. (This includes the lessons and the weekly Q&A calls.) But here’s what I want you to consider: don’t think of working on this program as working on the program. Think of it as working on your business. You aren’t completing the worksheets and action steps to get a gold star in the program – you’re doing it to improve your business. The more time you spend implementing what you’ve learned in this program, the stronger your business will become.
What do I need to participate in the course? You’ll need a computer with Internet access, a printer (if you want to work on the worksheets offline), and a phone line or Skype to join the calls. More importantly, you need the motivation and drive to grow your business, and the commitment to put this program into action.
What if I can’t make the live Q&A calls? Of course, I’d love for you to join us. But I understand that sometimes it doesn’t work for your schedule. You’ll have the opportunity to submit questions in advance, and all the calls will be recorded so you can listen later.
What are the dates of the course? The Business Thinking Boot Camp starts January 2 and runs through January 20. Plus, you’ll get one follow up call approximately a month after the course ends.
When will new lessons be released? You’ll receive a new lesson on Monday and Thursday of each week.
How is my payment and registration processed? Payment is handled safely and securely through PayPal. Once you’ve registered, you’ll be directed to a website to complete your registration by joining the private email list. You’ll have access to the course website a few days before class officially starts.
Ready to get started?
Register now for just $249!
Is marketing covered in this course? This course covers branding and presentation, but not marketing. Marketing is such a central and extensive topic for your business that I cover it separately in another course called Marketing for Makers. I consider Business Thinking Boot Camp the foundation to Marketing for Makers. While you don’t have to take BTBC before M4M, you’ll have much greater success in Marketing for Makers if you do.
When is Marketing for Makers being offered again? I’m completely revamping Marketing for Makers for 2012 to be even more actionable and have an even bigger impact on your business. The next session of Marketing for Makers starts January 23.
Can I save money if I register for both classes at once? I’m so glad you asked. Yes, if you sign up for both classes right now, you’ll save $100 off the total price. That means you’ll get access to both Business Thinking Boot Camp and Marketing for Makers for $599.
What if I decide during Business Thinking Boot Camp that I want to join Marketing for Makers? Can I still get the discount? If there’s still space in Marketing for Makers, you’ll be able to join as a Business Thinking Boot Camp participant and save $50 off your registration.