THE PURPOSE OF PROFIT
WHY MAKING MONEY IS THE KEY TO CREATING YOUR BEST WORK
A book for artists, designers, makers, and creatives by Megan Auman
In The Purpose of Profit, you'll discover:
- Why making money is the key to making your best work.
- Why pursuing profit isn't about being motivated by money.
- How to overcome self-doubt around the value of what you make.
- Why the world needs your art.
- The true value of what you make.
- The myths of affordability and accessibility.
- How to make running your business part of your creative process.
- Why it's essential that we have conversations about money.
- And much more!
When you purchase The Purpose of Profit, you'll instantly receive:
*A 48 page PDF ebook, beautifully designed to read on any device!
*A 40 minute audio-version, so you can listen while you work!
*A second PDF featuring 8 printable posters to hang in your studio!
Through February 1st, I'm donating 100% of the sales from this e-book to the ACLU! Click here to buy now!
About the author: Megan Auman is an artist, designer, metalsmith, and educator who has built a multifaceted business around her passion for great design and sustainable making. Her eponymous jewelry line is sold in stores across the US and online. In 2009, she founded Designing an MBA, which features business thinking for designers and makers. She is a frequent speaker and teacher on topics ranging from pricing to marketing to wholesale and running a creative business.